Burn Away Your Bad Luck! Experience Nagatoro Fire Festival and Captivating Tour of Nagatoro
At Guidable Inc. we aim to “Remove borders between foreigners and Japanese”.
It is our goal to connect international residents of Japan who are searching for short-term jobs with companies looking to hire foreign individuals with distinctive skills. We support internationals in Japan with little or no Japanese by helping you find the short-term or freelance job you seek. We help you find your job and provide you with language support on the way. Our job categories are “event”, "marketing cooperation”, "interpreter/translation" and "others”, and include such jobs as one-off teaching, article writing, and market survey research free experiences.
The Fire Festival (Himatsuri) held in March is one of the biggest religious rites that celebrate the coming of spring in the Nagatoro area.
During the festival, you can see the hiwatari ritual up close where monks walk through blazing fire and try it yourself!
This ritual will bring good fortune to you and protect against any calamities!
Not only that, you will have the chance to explore Nagatoro and sail down the Arakawa River in Nagatoro's famous Kotatsu Boats!!
【Meeting time 】
11:00 At Nagatoro Station situated on the Chichibu Main Line (長瀞駅 )
11: 00 ~ 12: 30 Nagatoro exploring, light meal
12: 30 ~ 14: 00 Nagatoro Fire festival tour
14: 00 ~ 14: 30 Fire walking experience!! Can you walk the hot coals?!
15: 00 ~ 16: 00 Kotatsu boat ride (last reception is 15 o'clock)
16:30 Tour finish @ Nagaoka Station
- All activity fees and transportation from after meeting at 11am at Nagatoro are included. Transportation between your home and Nagatoro will not be reimbursed.
【Terms and Conditions】
· Participants must agree to publish information about the tour on the day on their SNS
· Participants must allow photographs to be published on Web media such as the Saitama festival website
· Participants must be able to cooperate in the questionnaire after the tour
· Participants must agree to publish information of the tour on the day on their SNS · Participants must allow photographs to be published on Web media such as the Saitama festival website · Participants must be able to cooperate in the questionnaire after the tour